We are Sensory Services by Sight for Surrey – a well-established and impactful charity offering a lifetime of support to people who are blind or vision impaired, Deaf, hard of hearing, and for those with combined sight and hearing loss. Our mission is to support people to overcome their day-to-day challenges, achieve their potential and lead an independent life. We were established in 1922, and we are a countywide charity based in Fetcham, near Leatherhead.
We are seeking a Vision Rehabilitation Specialist / (ROVI) (qualified including newly qualified) who is skilled at working with people with vision impairment and or combined, sight and hearing loss. They will join a multi-disciplinary team providing a range of assessment and rehabilitation services.
Commitment to person centred working, excellent communication skills, the ability to work flexibly, as part of a team, collaborate effectively with others, and enthusiastic ‘can do’ approach are essential. The post will involve travelling countywide.
We can offer you:
- A generous annual leave allowance (full time annual leave entitlement is 28 days per annum, plus bank holidays).
- Investment in your development, with training opportunities available.
- We pay for your continued professional membership
- Access to an Employee Assistance Programme.
- We match pension contributions up to 6% using the Pensions Trust.
- We pay for annual flu vaccinations and for an eye test every two years with a contribution towards work related glasses.
- Free tea and coffee whilst working in the office.
- There is currently free parking at our office.
- A growing range of other staff benefits.
- A fun and friendly team!
Closing date for completed applications: Monday 5th April 2024
For an application pack for the above post, please contact Sophia Eyre by email: email@example.com, Tel. 01372 377701.
Alternatively, you may download the forms and job description using the links below:
Please send your completed application form, signed equal opportunities form, and check you have read the GDPR form, to Sophia Eyre, email address as above or by post to Sensory Services by Sight for Surrey, Rentwood, School Lane, Fetcham, Surrey KT22 9JX.
Sensory Services by Sight for Surrey is an equal opportunities employer and accredited as Disability Confident.